Start a new topic

I am looking for a pre primary teacher's job in a school

Resume: Name:I am Nikita Shashank Trivedi. Seeking:I am looking for a pre primary teacher's job in your school. Course: I have done my ECCED and pre primary teacher's training course. I secured A grade in Ecced course from Vyas Academy. Qualifications:I have done Bachelor's and Master's in Economics from Nagindas Khandwala college. Work experience:I have 1 year 6 months teaching experience as a pre primary teacher.I have worked with VUZ school for 6 months as a Nursery teacher.Then i have worked with Thakur International School for 1 year as a Nursery and Senior KG teacher.I took home tuition of a junior kg child.Currently I worked with Little Millennium school as a Playgroup teacher.I took Virtual classes in little Millennium school. Skills:I love to teach children,I love to communicate with kids,I like to teach children in play and creative way,I love creativity,I am good in teaching,I have worked with pre primary school children and i would like to teach pre primary children further. Language: English,Hindi,Marathi, Marwadi

I recently turned down a position in Cambridge Ont. Thought I was moving & it was finalized but it fell through. I emailed the Director stating I was applying at the Brampton location as the school is a 15 minute drive instead of 64minutes & thought my choice would be fair to the children at the school out it Cambridge. I was threaten to not apply at Brampton or locations near me by the Canbridge Director. Im upset feel unfair, and unprofessional. Im educated in the Childcare Field, have a passion for teaching, compassionate and love making a difference in a Childs Adolencent Life. Im just looking for a great organization longterm to be part of a great team & it's already a struggle Covid. Thank you
Looking for a rewarding position longterm. Available immediately. Brampton, Mississauga, Caledon, Georgetown, Guelph areas
docx
Login or Signup to post a comment